Friday, August 3, 2018

My Speech 2018

Speeches 2018

I was very nervous to do my speech because I had to do it in front of people that I didn't know because I was new! But I did it and I was very proud of myself, I did my speech on Egyptian history. I am not able to copy and paste my speech because I did it on Q cards. My next step would be to memorise my speech (visual aid) and slow down when specking. because when I was doing it I speed up a lot so I could just get it over and done with.

my feedback:



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla, I'm Regan.I enyjoyed reading your speech. For my speech i was very nervous.I'm one of those people who get's very shakey and reads to fast so you can't hear what i'm saying.I toyally agree with you about the speaking part.


    Kind Regards

    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.